MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday @ 11/17/2008 09:15:00 PM

i changed my blogsong, for fun!
hahaha, it was random larh cause im bored of my blogsong alrdy.
actually wanna change to leona lewis song cause manping and sonia also gonna put mah,
but then they all say next week then changed, so i change another one first (:

I Sure Remember- Next Phaze
I remember the day when you said hello
With a smile on my face I said hi
Oh it felt so good like waterfalls
Fallin’ deep within inside of me

I remember the day when we first met girl
Three hours advance there I was
But I didn’t mind
Waiting at all
As long as eventually you’d come

(Chorus)
I sure remember
Can you remember?
When you came along
And proved I was wrong
(That there is love)
I sure remember
Back in September
When I fell for you
And changed all my views

I remember that kiss by the bay
Feeling cold I wrapped you with these arms
Acting like we're alone with no care we went on
Waking up next to you at dawn

I remember those times when we traveled
Far away to places unknown
We didn’t care as long as we were together
We were so happy then even now

(Chorus)
I remember every moment we’ve shared
I’ll give to you
All I have
Because you’re incredible
Truly wonderful
Amazing woman of all